Activities & Events
EU Sustainable Energy Week 2014 - Save the date
- Created on Tuesday, 06 May 2014
The Sustainable Energy Week 2014 will take place between 23 and 27 June 2014. See more at www.eusew.eu
EAACA is pleased to invite you to a High Level Policy Conference as part of the EU Sustainable Energy Week 2014.
The event is titled “Towards a Pragmatic Energy Policy for Buildings along the Supply Chain” and will discuss the AAC industry’s view on improving energy efficiency in buildings and what realistic and affordable zero Energy Building solutions could look like. It will also discuss how transport of construction products along the supply chain can be made more sustainable and efficient in partnership with builders’ merchants.
The event is part of the EU Sustainable Energy Week that is organised every year by the European Commission to support the EU 2020 energy and climate goals. It has become the reference point for public authorities, energy agencies, private companies, NGOs, media and industry associations by bringing together high level EU officials and stakeholders. Last year over 3000 people attended the week and journalists reported on it in all 28 Member States.
25 June 2014, 14:30 to 16:15 hrs
Charlemagne building, room Jenkins
Rue de la Loi, 170
1. Welcome and introduction by Jos Cox, President of EAACA
2. Keynote speech by representative of the European Commission
3. Presentation by Zero Carbon Hub, UK
4. Presentation by Marnix van Hoe, Secretary-General of UFEMAT
5. Presentation by Torsten Schoch, CEO Xella Group R&D Department
6. Panel discussion with all speakers and the audience. Followed by conclusions and closing remarks by UFEMAT
In order for your to attend the event, simply follow this link and register yourself on the website.
You will receive an email that you can print to receive your badge on the day and site of the event.
Please note that EAACA cannot cover any travel costs.